I want to be a writer! I’m going to search this job board for “writing”.
- Insurance office needs someone with 10 years experience writing sales reports
- Web developer needed – Must have experience writing HTML, PHP, CSS, BBQ
- Office intern needed – Must enjoy writing lunch orders!
Well, crap. Maybe I’ll search for “writing articles”?
- Make upwards of $2.00 a day writing articles for Sweatshop Magazine!
- Help our SEO team with writing articles about popular search terms! Huge income potential because we share our ad revenue with you! If your article gets eleven billion hits, you get $2.00!
- Earn big money writing articles! Conjunctions! Prepositions! You’ll use all the parts of speech working at our insurance office writing sales reports!
Crap! That doesn’t work, either. Maybe I’ll search for “creative writing”.
- Like creative writing? Then you’ll LOVE working at our insurance office writing sales reports!