There’s no such thing as a stupid question
Next time someone says “There’s no such thing as a stupid question”, ask them one of these.
- Why is it okay for my girlfriend to borrow my t-shirt, but I can’t come to class in a French maid outfit?
- Why does everyone say long distance relationships are tough? Am I the only one who owns a pair of binoculars?
- They say beauty’s only skin deep. Well, obviously. How pretty would you be without all that skin?
- My girlfriend gets really angry for a few days each month. Does that mean she’s a werewolf?
- Ever notice how a woman will tell you about her cat, but she’ll never tell her cat about you? No matter how many times you ask?
- Have you ever wondered why Tommy Boy cologne is so popular, but nobody wants to smell like Chris Farley’s other movies?
- Are you sure you need to have kids? What if I just screamed a lot and wet my pants?
- Why is it only entertaining when a magician saws someone in half?
- Why do they call it an “Oedipus Complex”? It seems pretty simple to me.
- Does my zipper smell funny to you?
- Does it count as a date if she doesn’t know I’m there?